Martes, Agosto 15, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 83

Message from Padre Pio
Make a particular effort to practice sweetness and submission to the will of God, not only in extraordinary matters, but even in the little things that occur daily.

Reflection
Do I submit myself to the will of God in the labor of feeding a family, keeping them warm and educating them? Do I submit myself in the daily grind of work of producing impressive results and avoiding dismal failure? Do I submit myself in the daily toil of traffic, stress, health hazards, anxieties over a lonely existence?

Scriptural Reading
1 Thessalonians 5:12-13,16-18
We ask you, brothers, to respect those who are laboring among you and who are over you in the Lord and who admonish you, and to show esteem for them with special love on account of their work. Be at peace among yourselves. ... Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus.

Prayer
My Father, your will be done, not mine. Though bitter the experience of it may seem, it is sweetened by your love. I offer to you, loving Father, the cross of my life! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento