Martes, Agosto 29, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 97

Message from Padre Pio
Don't let temptations frighten you. They are the trials of those souls whom God wants to put to the test when he sees them strong enough to sustain the battle, weaving with their own hands the crown of glory.

Reflection
In loving remembrance of him whom I fully trust, isn't it obvious that he will not present to me a challenge that I cannot win for him?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 4:8-11
Then the devil took him up to a very high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world in their magnificence, and he said to him, "All these I shall give you, if you will prostrate yourself and worship me." At this, Jesus said to him, "Get away, Satan! It is written: 'The Lord, your God, shall you worship and him alone shall you serve.'" Then the devil left him and, behold, angels came and ministered to him.

Prayer
Lord you know that I trust you more about what is good for me than I do myself! I am now prepared to know where I am weak, for in finding my weakness, I discover your grace and the strength of my love for you. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento