Biyernes, Agosto 25, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 93

Message from Padre Pio
I know that the Lord permits the devil to make these assaults, because his mercy renders you dear to him, and he wants you to be similar to him in the anguish of the desert, the garden, and on the cross.

Reflection
If I am not tempted by the evil one, how can I put to the test my commitment to totally surrender myself to the Lord?

Scriptural Reading
Luke 22:44-46
[He was in such agony and he prayed so fervently that his sweat became like drops of blood falling on the ground.] When he rose from prayer and returned to his disciples, he found them sleeping from grief. He said to them, "Why are you sleeping? Get up and pray that you may not undergo the test."

Prayer
Dearest Savior, I unite my small sufferings to the pangs of hunger you endured in the desert, to the agony and the bloody sweat you bore in the garden of Gethsemane, and to the excruciating pain you sustained on the cross! May every beating of my puny heart be an offering of the love for you. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento