Sabado, Agosto 26, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 94

Message from Padre Pio
But you must defend yourselves, casting aside and despising his evil insinuations, in the name of God and holy obedience.

Reflection
Do I try to avoid occasions that may lead me to sin?

Scriptural Reading
Ephesians 5:5-9
Be sure of this, that no immoral or impure or greedy person, that is, an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no one deceive you with empty arguments, for because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the disobedient. So do not be associated with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light, for light produces every kind of goodness and righteousness and truth.

Prayer
My dear Holy Spirit, bless me with the grace to pray always, to persevere in habitual mental prayer. For isn't it true that I cannot pray and disobey my Father at the same time? Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento