Martes, Agosto 22, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 90

Message from Padre Pio
We need do no more than we are doing at present, that is, to love divine Providence and abandon ourselves in his arms and Heart.

Reflection
What is so demanding in being like a child to God?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 6:31-33
So do not worry and say, "What are we to eat?" or "What are we to drink?" or "What are we to wear?" All these things the pagans seek. Your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom [of God] and his righteousness, and all these things will be given you besides.

Prayer
Lord Jesus, I want to rest awhile. May I lay my head down on your lap? Please comfort me with your words of assurance and be with me in my holy slumber. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento