Biyernes, Agosto 11, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 79

Message from Padre Pio
You must principally insist on the basis of Christian justice and the foundation of goodness.

Reflection
Should I, who have more, think and act to share with those who have less? Should I, who have more, show that I am sharing with the needy?

Scriptural Reading
Acts 2:42,44-45
They devoted themselves to the teaching of the apostles and to the communal life, to the breaking of the bread and to the prayers. ... All who believed were together and had all things in common; they would sell their property and possessions and divide them them among all according to each one's need.

Prayer
Loving Jesus, you know my innermost thoughts and feelings. May my actions and deeds truly reflect sincerity to love you and my neighbor and not the insincerity to love myself. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento