Biyernes, Agosto 18, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 86

Message from Padre Pio
A lively faith, blind belief, and complete adherence to the authorities constituted by God over you... this is the light that always shines in the tip of those souls who are acceptable to the Father. This is the light that led the Magi to adore the newly-born Messiah.

Reflection
Am I like the Magi?

Scriptural Reading
Matthew 2:1-2
When Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea, in the days of King Herod, behold, magi from the east arrived in Jerusalem, saying, "Where is the newborn king of the Jews? We saw his star at its rising and have come to do him homage."

Prayer
Father, like the Magi, I will allow myself to be led through paths unknown, putting all my trust that at the end of this painful journey, I may offer the gift of myself to your divine Son. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento