Miyerkules, Agosto 30, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 98

Message from Padre Pio
Up to now your life has been that of an infant; now the Lord wants to treat you as an adult.

Reflection
Am I the loyal child prepared to fight for the love of God? Or am I the self-centered child, scheming to get only what I want, complaining if I don't, and keeping quiet if issues concerning the common good do not concern me?

Scriptural Reading
Psalm 131:1-3
Lord, my heart is not proud; nor are my eyes haughty. I do not busy myself with great matters, with things too sublime for me. Rather, I have stilled my soul, hushed it like a weaned child. Like a weaned child on its mother's lap, so is my soul within me. Israel, hope in the Lord, now and forever.

Prayer
Father God, may I be a precious child, totally dependent on you, totally dependable for you! Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento