Lunes, Agosto 7, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 75

Message from Padre Pio
By doing this, our love for God is selfless, and one loves and serves God in this way at one's own expense, a behavior that pertains to perfect souls.

Reflection
How can I show my love for God?

Scriptural Reading
Hebrews 13:15-17
Through him [then] let us continually offer God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of lips that confess his name. Do not neglect to do good and to share what you have; God is pleased by sacrifices of that kind. Obey your leaders and defer to them, for they keep watch over you and will have to give an account, that they may fulfill their task with joy and not with sorrow, for that would be of no advantage to you.

Prayer
Sweet Father, now you are my only sweetness. Let me now taste the bitterness of the cross, that I may offer to you in love the works I have committed to do in your name. Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento