Linggo, Agosto 27, 2017

IN UNION WITH DIVINE LOVE
Day 95

Message from Padre Pio
Don't make an effort to overcome your temptations, because these efforts would strengthen them... Call to your imagination Jesus Christ Crucified in your arms and on your breast.

Reflection
Am I prepared to resist?

Scriptural Reading
Ephesians 6:10-12
Finally, draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power. Put on the armor of God so that you may be able to stand firm against the tactics of the devil. For our struggle is not with the flesh and blood but with the principalities, with the powers, with the world rulers of this present darkness, with the evil spirits in the heavens.

Prayer
Lord Jesus, may I, as your servant Pio suggests, kiss your side and say, "This is my hope; the living source of my happiness. I will hold you tightly, Jesus, and will not let you go until you have placed me in a safe place." Amen.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento